11:54

The ounces of all former prostitution thoughts keep on balancing through an act of disambiguation, dismissing and harnessing the power of the indefinite horror vacui.
Please step aside from the line that keeps on forming a circle and stray off the maze of voices that eclipses the raid of your thoughts. Assemble a massive weapon and clear the throttle forcing you to unexpectedly quit every application that runs of with minimal resources but seems to hog down your fractured memory.
Will I stay true to myself if I say that I never even knew you from the beginning to the end? Will I break all my dreams free when I think of nothing but everything about you and your essence. The one that makes me go after a lot but not all and keeps me firm at bay at nights with empty bottles from light.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home