I reckon

Here are the animals under our doors on a stick. Stay far away, do nothing, act silly, please don't mess with us.
I try to be, as in live my life balanced, keep my priorities clean - it's not something I am looking to mess with. Avoiding the contraptions in a scary coincidence like the flat notes on an old piano with a hole on the back. Redeeming those last empty minutes, looking for a way out, mumbling out words without meaning, repeating sentences, forgetting the yesterdays of an annoying lifeline.
This is a rollercoaster waiting to end, just like they said: "The End Is Near".

1 comments:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 11, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Older Post Home